Sunday 30 September 2012

Design Practice//OUGD301 Time Planner.




As part of my time planning and organisation throughout the first module of Level 06, Design Practice III, I have decided to create a time planner, which, hopefully, should give a little more structure and planning to each of my days, where I will schedule in at least 8 hours worth of working into each day from tomorrow, October 1st, until the module hand in, on December 11th.

Creating a colour- coded key should help me to equally distribute and prioritise my time, as well as having a black box to fill in once the task in completed (for the allotted time), choosing to expanding upon this, if given enough time in the day/in balance with my other work/life responsibilities. 

I will attempt to maintain this as much as possible, and giving at least a day's notice to all of my work commitments, and filling the table in (with more notice and structure of the weekly timetable, I will add to this spreadsheet accordingly).

No comments:

Post a Comment