Thursday 14 June 2012

Design Practice III//Project Proposals & Collaborative Work//Jessie Leong.



After sending an initial email out a couple of days ago, and receiving around seven individual responses  from BA Photography students at the Uni over several year groups, today I met up with first year Jessie, (and was also supposed to meet up with a third year who unfortunately didn't show up) who I've been talking to for the last couple of days, and who seemed really enthusiastic and friendly.


We talked about some of the photography I was looking for for both my portfolio work and online sales through Big Cartel, Etsy and Not On The High Street, and what might be suited to each individual task, and potential location shoots.


Really excited about some of the ideas we've been talking about, and hopefully we'll get started within the next couple of weeks!


Also, as a returned thank you to Jessie, I have also offered to design her own personal branding, which I will go on to write up and hopefully incorporate into a live brief in September, which would give me the great opportunity to apply to illustrative and typographic skills more creatively than I am currently showing in my portfolio, and also to experiment with branding, which, recently, is something that I've found particular interest in, and definitely want to explore further.

No comments:

Post a Comment