Monday 11 June 2012

Design Practice III//Project Proposals//Research//Rachael Putt Photography.



Fitting to my ambitions to develop my branding, client, and live brief work over the summer in preparation for the third year, I decided to get in touch with one of my contacts, photographer Rachael Putt, whose portraiture work has gone global in the past year, with thousands of online fans and lovers of her work, which has resulted in not only getting her own solo exhibition in a gallery space, but also signing up with her own agent.

Throughout today I kept thinking about potential branding collaborations, and I felt that Rachael would be brilliant to create designs for with a strong, visually identity that would directly link in to her photographic style as well as potentially reaching a global audience. Eagerly, and hopefully, anticipating a reply soon- I think it would be a great project to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment