Tuesday 12 June 2012

Design Practice III//Project Proposals//James Maxwell.



At the beginning of last summer, my friend and Architecture student, James Maxwell, (currently studying in his second year in Cardiff) asked me about potentially designing some business cards and branding for his practice. Although unfortunately, due to time constraints,  I haven't been able to see this through for him, we have been constantly talking throughout the year about potential design ideas, and I feel that my third year would be the perfect opportunity to see this through for him, and something that I'm really excited to embark on as I get more experience with branding and editorial design. 

In the next couple of weeks we're hoping to draw up a contract and discuss all the elements that I will be designing such as business cards, letterheads, proposed web design, a printed portfolio, mailouts to studios for industry experience, and so on. Really excited to get started soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment