Tuesday 21 September 2010

Developments in "How To..."


Now, to you, this may be one small step for scribbles, but for me, this is one huge step for "design-kind".

I have a habit of "perfection-ism" (yes, that's probably a word) so although these scrribles aren't at all aesthetically impressive, or showcase a great amount of skill, i'm pleased with my outcomes.

This A4 piece of paper shows my sketch development for ideas towards the designs of the tote bag i aim to have designed and also to have created for the design solution for the previously mentioned "homesickness" problem in which our group are setting out to resolve.

I originally thought of desiging the illustrative tote with various foodstuffs scattered around among a bold food-relative font, however, the idea of cupcakes and sweet treats kept creeping back into my mind, so I feel sure that I can create something I'm really passionate and enthusiastic about.

Tomorrow, throughout my unscheduled timetable, I hope to both source tote bags and iron-on transfer paper for the five designs we are creating within our group and to personally create a final design for the tote i shall be designing, complete to print for thursday evening!

best get scribbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment