Monday 25 October 2010

alphabet soup task 2 ammendments: sentence structure experimentations.


Further experimentations with typographic sentence structure- I wanted to view my letterforms in context, so structured each individual letterform into the sentence 'hello, my name is chloe.' thus, providing a selection of anatomical features such as letters, glyphs, counters, ascenders, descenders, etc.

The first sentence was in basic Century Schoolbook font, the second with coloured counters, and the third in "back-to-front" display.
The counter- filled sentence was my particular favourite- this is an experiementation that, oddly enough, I have never tried before, and I really love the unique, slightly styalised technique- definately one to experiment more with in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment