Sunday 3 October 2010

ammendments to my alphabet soup project.


After the group crit on Friday afternoon, I have come to realise, and from having taken some advice from other crit group members, that my project, to be blunt, really did miss the point.

I did, admittedly, find myself getting a bit lost on this project, and after realising this, now know that I must make some ammendments before the project hand-in date, if I wish to pass this module both successfully and confidently.


I have not only made obvious ammendments to the series of letterforms (such as re-applying three of the letters onto black backgrounds as oppossed to cream or white, for matters of consistency, see picture above!), but will also go on to create further typographic examples of improved series of letterforms, which work more aesthetically as a set, and will blog relevant pictures as soon as this is complete, and hope it will be sufficient enough to pass this particular module.

No comments:

Post a Comment