Wednesday 27 October 2010

No News Is Good News: Brainstorming.



After deciding upon my chosen article headline, "I was clearly wrong, says the Dragon who tried to do a deal for a Pakistani baby"... I went onto record the article (in fear of loosing it, if nothing else!) as well as brainstorming general ideas in regards to idea development, background information and the direction in which I intend my work to progress onto.

We have had specific criteria miniumums that we must adhere to, which I shall now go onto research and present. These include gathering:

-twenty opinions related to my chosen article.
-twenty statistic related to my chosen article.
-twenty facts related to my chosen article.
-twenty images related to my chosen article.
-twenty key words related or summarising my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment