Tuesday 11 December 2012

Design Practice III//Brief Three: Leeds University Union Ballet Society Submission Boards.



Final boards for submission for the Leeds University Ballet Society brief, developing both the printed stationary range for networking, communication and brand and product outcome professionalism, as well as designing the branded hoodies for existing members of the society.

Overall, I had quite a lot of difficulties with the photo editing, as the pictures were very over-exposed I had to edit out a lot of vignette, and was purely a technical error on my point (but I've definitely learnt from this now). As a result, I couldn't avoid having a real mix of colours on my design boards, so the brand spot colour isn't very distinct, and will, therefore, go on to add artwork files for my CD/module submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment