Tuesday 11 December 2012

Design Practice III//Tuesday Boards To Print.



Jumping over the penultimate submission hurdle with printing the final batch of boards for submission today, having only just finished them this morning, cutting it very fine to the line, as I was particularly picky over my photo editing, and, still, unfortunately, haven't quite met the standard that I would ordinarily hope for with my design outcomes and presentation.

Still, very happy it's done and feeling a little relieved that all have managed to get printed. For FMP I will DEFINITELY design and print my boards as I go along, focusing primarily on one brief at a time to ensure that I achieve the best designs possible, and something that I am really proud to present in my design portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment