Wednesday 5 December 2012

Design Practice III//Preparing Work For The Crit.



Taking some quick iPhone pictures, as my camera and mac descend into an early grave, (please excuse the poor quality and pebble-dash-esque table backgrounds...) of the selection of three briefs printed and laid out for this morning's crit session.

Generally speaking I'm quite pleased with the outcome of the work, although there are plenty of issues that could be refined, particularly in regards to the production of the finalised outcomes, but I feel it will photograph well in my studio session with Jessie on Friday, and feel that the wide variety of products should help to maintain interest throughout.

Feedback and response to my product outcomes, as well as my proposed design for my boards (very quick placeholder mock ups...) will be posted asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment