Friday 7 December 2012

Design Practice III//Product Photography.



Earlier on today, I had a great opportunity of having a photography studio booked out at Uni, complete with lights and equipment for around five hours to document all of my work in preparation for editing (all images here are before post-production edits, such as lighting changes, crops, etc.), with the help of Jessie Leong, one of my collaborative partners (a photography student at the Uni of whom I designed her personal and professional branding for) setting up the lighting, I was free to compose my images and set up and take the photographs.

Quite happy with the outcomes so far- looking forward to getting them prepared for finalising my design boards over the next couple of days as well as preparing the work for my online and print-based design portfolio as I go on to seek experience and employment throughout the New Year and upon graduation.













No comments:

Post a Comment