Monday 10 December 2012

Design Practice III//LUU Ballet Society Twitter Page.



With consideration for the ever-impending deadline and module submission, unfortunately, I've had to cut back on some of the outcomes I was hoping to produce.

This evening I started work on developing the Leeds University Union Ballet Society Twitter and Big Cartel pages, to help promote the society, as well as easing communications and networks with it's existing members.

However, due to technical faults the process was taking extra-ordinarily long, and at this point, it's something I just can't prioritise with as (some) submission boards are yet to be designed and printed, briefs re-written, etc, although it's something I will certainly consider extending upon, and perhaps pursuing outside of the module submission and into the New Year.

This has lead on to a change in my submission boards, reducing the original four boards for the brief down to three, having removing the digital design board within the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment