Wednesday 21 November 2012

Design Practice III//Leeds College of Art E-Card.


My design for the proposed Leeds College of Art Christmas card competition (to be submitted on a concept board later today in time for the brief deadline on Thursday afternoon), again, ensuring consistency is kept with the proposed card design and the existing LCA type (Apercu) used on the prospectus and open day branding.

Although quite simple, I'm happy with the outcome, especially as it only took me around 20 minutes, and being away from After Effects for nearly a year, I thought I would encounter more problems than I did, but, fortunately, it all came back relatively quickly. This has also opened up my methods of production in regards to my design practice, which has been a great (albeit quick) experience with such a short brief deadline.

Again, I've received some good feedback from the design, and I'll look forward to putting on the work together a little later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment