Thursday 16 December 2010

'3' sequence development and ideas.


'3' sequence development and ideas.

Here, I began thinking about sequence and how I could apply it to objects.
When taking photographs both around the Uni building and out in Leeds city centre, I found the opportunity to capture sequence in "3's" quite lacking and uninspiring. I started to wonder how I could apply this in more of a "set-up" sequence, and was reminded of an advert I loved as a child...


"full moon...half moon...total eclipse!"




I thought it would be fun to try and re-create some of these sequences with other food- a gluttonous practice which I'm sure everyone can both relate to, and salivate over!








I really hope that I can go on to develop and explore the ideas of sequence (and particularly through food!) in the near future- though I will undoubtedly still hope to keep an open mind about the paths I could potentially follow, and will take as many photographs as humanely possible in the forthcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment