Thursday 13 January 2011

Moustache Quotes and Literature (Secondary Sources).


(Pro Moustache!)

"There was a time I could have been mistaken for Burt Reynolds. I had a moustache and so did he. But he was the number one star in the world, so there wasn't really much confusion."- Tom Selleck.

"The dusty catastrophe of Asia. Green only on the banner of the Prophet. Nothing grows here except mustaches."- Brodsky, Ioseph- Less Than One, 'Flight From Byzantium'.

"every time you shave your moustache, an angel dies", author unknown.
"There are three kinds of man you must never trust: a man who hunts south of the Thames, a man who has soup for lunch; and a man who waxes his moustache."- Sir James Richards.

"I don't think 'staches are respected enough. It's political. It's a political statement."- Brad Pitt.

"a man without a moustache is like a cup of tea without sugar"- english proverb.

"a man without a moustache is like a cat without a tail"- arabic proverb.

"Moustache- A Poem, by Charlie McDonell..."
****
How I wish I could grow a moustache, 
so that people would see me as cool.
With a fashionable style, a furry smile,
the ladies would drown in their drool.
Oh I wish I could grow a moustache,
so that people could think me a man.
I would work on a farm, have a rugged charm, 
and probably drive a white van.
I would I could form a moustache, 
maybe people would think I was snappy.
I would keep it in trim, I would go to the gym, 
with some hair on my lip, I'd be happy.
How I long, and long, for a moustache,
so people could think I was smart.
I would hypothesise, that a moustache is wise,
and then show my results, in a chart.
I wish I could own a moustache,
so that people could think me their friend.
with a jolly old tash, I would sure be a shamsh, 
and a man on which you could depend.
But alas, I cannot grow a moustache,
my face is unfavourably bare.
And now I have disclosed, that my lip is exposed,
'til I can, a faske moustache, I wear.


Moustache lullaby- Ryan Muskett
****
Hush little mustache, don't say a word
Upper lip hair is very preferred
I love the way you bend and curve when I smile
You keep my face warm and you do it with style

Great men in history had you under their nose
Charlie Chaplin, Ghandi, and Chewbacca, I suppose
You make other guys jealous and ladies swoon
With a mustache you'll be knee-deep in poon

You compliment a beard, but you look good on your own
You make us men look smart and tougher than stone
Mustache, mustache, you are so great
Mustache, mustachem your growth I await.


Moustache Song- by Zach Matt Marett, "To ye moustache"
****
To ye moustache,
I grow with
delight, 
You keep my nose warm all
night.

To ye moustache,
I groom all day,
For you make my 
insides feel all
gay.

To ye moustache, 
held by the 
powerful,
That I love, like 
for making them
charitable.

To ye mousatche,
I'll always love
Because for me
you're like a
little bruv.


















No comments:

Post a Comment