Thursday 13 January 2011

Real Men, Real Moustaches- Secondary Sources.


A few friends have kindly shared thoughts and images with me in regards to their lives with moustaches...

Boy's and their 'taches...


 How dashing! A friend across the pond showcases his new 'tache and goatee combo...

Dad's Moustache...


Mr. Ebdon (or, more commonly known to me as 'Amelia's Dad') works the epitamy of rock n' roll with his handlebar moustache- a real-life experiment on whether or not a moustache makes you feel more manly or not. Obviously, the results were positive.


Moustaches: Mike Williams (father of dear friend, Dan) likes to wear 'em big.


Like father, like son, Dan Williams can only dream to have a 'tache like this father's...

Lady 'Taches...


I think this moustache might suit Lisa a little too much...


They always say that the thing you long for most is the thing you can't have. That's how a nation of girl's feel about moustaches, as these pictures show.


 ...Because this is the sort of thing I do with my free time...


My experiementation's with the 'Daniel Plainview'- oil merchant from hit film 'There will be Blood'- here i drink your milkshake, I drink it up.
Taken in 2010 for my portraiture project- this style of moustache, by far, is my personal favourite. I like them dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment