Sunday 18 December 2011

Design Production for Digital//Silent Movie//Preparation//Storyboards.


Not ideal,  but to generate some more ideas from my initial storyboard work, I went into Illustrator to digitally generate some more design sequences- feeling that my current ideas weren't all that inspiring. Ordinarily I would have liked to get the ideas down on paper but unfortunately it hasn't been as organic a process as I would have liked, unfortunately dealing with an RSI injury at the same time. So, I decided to get a few quick ideas down to help me determine my direction for the final five sequences, and I will now go on to get these five down on paper in more detail in terms of sequential thinking and temporal placement 
(time scales/motion annotation, etc). 

Where marked with '*' are my chosen final sequences to develop, and have gone on to consider colour- already having chosen blue and yellow as my additional colours with black and white, specifying my final chosen colours as R 255 G 204 B 0 (Yellow) for it's bright, high-impact acidity, which reminds me of the "danger of death"/"high voltage" signs, and R 150 G 208 B 238 (Blue) for the powder-blue, sky-like feel- to combine with the white to resemble clouds in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment