Sunday 22 April 2012

Image//Image FMP//Final poster series.




My final x5 poster series for my self initiated image brief, proposing an illustrative re-design of film posters for the 2010 movie 'Black Swan' to engage contemporary cinema goers aged 18-30. Generally, I'm quite happy with the results, and really glad that I got to try something new in the way of experimenting more with gradients and textures, which is something that I would normally shy away from. 
Although that I feel the fifth design is too rushed for my liking, I am pleased that I managed to get my designs finished in such a short time frame, and now feel a lot more confident with my ability to produce work of a good standard in a narrow time period, and hope that it goes down well! Going to be in first thing in the morning to try and get them printed A2 size... really should have been more prepared and got this done sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment