Sunday 7 November 2010

No News Is Good News: Final Piece Ammendments


After my critique on Friday, I have started to make some small ammendments to my cut out poster designs, in accordance to both my own opinions, and the really helpful feeback i recieved from annonymus others.

Sadly, I haven't been able to produce as many re-designs as I would have liked (twelve hour shifts taking up half of your weekend is never fun!), though I think that i have communicated my priorities, and the most important, yet reasonably subtle change to my design.

Instead of depicting a baby as my main image, I decided to use a cut-out of a pram with a "price tag" on- i think this is not only aesthetically clearer than my baby silhouette, but would also be more universally translated as "buying a baby" (my article topic) than my previous image.

Tomorrow morning, when I have more access to paper stocks at University, I hope to complete my new series of three (created in response to the feedback) before our studio pin-up session.

No comments:

Post a Comment