Monday 8 November 2010

No News Is Good News: My Final Posters.


Yesterday evening and this morning, I completed my altered series of three posters, in accordance to feedback recieved from fellow (annonymus) classmates, and my own personal reflections.

As you can see, very little has been done to alter the images, but I think this subtlety is certainly a good thing. I particularly focused on feedback from the crit, all of which I wholeheartedly agreed with- points such as legibility of my images, the tidiness of my paper cutting, etc.

The most notable change, of course, is changing my main image of a baby surrounded by a sea of money to a bold, monochromatic pram. I thought that this would be more universally recognised, and was really pleased with the agreement of my classmates, and now realised just how "cluttered" my previous posters looked.

Although I still know they are not perfect (what is!) I can see them, for now at least, as an improvement, and certainly developing in the right direction. If I find the time between now and the hand-in date (and between other projects!) I would like to have another attempt at creating these pieces, to get them to their perfect size, and also to try and further improve my paper-cut technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment