Wednesday 17 November 2010

No News Is Good News: mail shot mailing list.


The final part of stage three of No News Is Good News project: my mailing list.

I have kept my style and formatting very consistent with the other elements of this particular 'No News Is Good News' project, using the same colour palette and illustrative vectors to keep in order with the aesthetics of the series.

Although I think my project is reasonable in it's message and delivery, almost immediately after posting my design out yesterday, I knew that there was so much more I could have done with it, given more time or consideration. 

I think that my main issue was the consistency with my James Caan paper cut designs- a design and technique which I know I would have found very challenging to attempt once more (largely due to time constraints)- and I wish that they were more aesthetically linked.

However, I now have had the experience and I certainly feel like I have learnt from it- and if I could, I would really love to expand this project so much more, with every experimental method, theme, composition and style I could think of!

However, despite my worries, I was really pleased to have had my attention bought to this:

a site on which my designs have been blogged to help promote the new oxfam unwrapped site, and additions to their range!

I really hope that this means that my designs have effectively communicated a message through their text and imagery- and if it prompted just one person to "spare a groat for a goat" I would be very pleased indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment