Friday 11 February 2011

Visual Langauge: Photoshop Workshop Images to Edit.



After taking various images in the past days and weeks, I haven't felt very satisfied with the pictures I have taken- not of high enough picture quality, too empty, too bland, too little emphais on my colour (red).

Therefore, I decided to take some more pictures tonight, in order to use them towards my final edits to create my photoshop postcards tomorrow at Uni, in order to have them printed and ready for submission on Wednesday's module hand-in...

The ten pictures I have chosen to use are...


I'm really looking forward to experimenting with these images tomorrow, and hopefully coming up with an edition of ten A6 postcards that I can be both proud of, and feel that I have learnt something from in the process of designing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment