Thursday 10 February 2011

Visual Language: Book Works Development.




(picture sourced through google images)

Creating a hot dog fold to house my '3' design ("ways to say I love you"...)

After presenting our ideas in small groups for our Book Works Visual Language Book Fayre project, I was delighted to recieve some great feedback and really positive responses in regards to my idea. I have begun creating some quick design sketches and plans (to be posted soon!) and will soon apply them to a vector-based style to compare the traditional and digital methods of presenting the information and images within my hot dog fold booklets.

The card map hearts I cut out (see above) have really inspired me in terms of the colour palette I will use- hopefully using soft, cool, pastel colours- therefore not being too dramatically over-powering and gender neutral- as well as hopefully enhancing my content, as oppossed to detracting from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment