Thursday 28 April 2011

Speaking from Experience: Concept Development II.


After our first concept development session, we then went on once again to break down each of the five points into a futher five points.
Although this an extreme method of working to a brief is quite new to me, I found it very interesting (if a little mind-numbing)...I feel that this way of working has given me a much firmer idea of the project I want to execute, and my confidence in the brief is far greater than before.

My further breakdowns of the problems and soultions with methods of delivery/addressing the audience are...
COPING WITH LACK OF SLEEP

*pixelation about prioritising, sleeping patterns and overcoming tiredness
-USB stick in welcome pack
-put on LCA website
-set up a facebook group for graduates 2014
-send a DVD in the post
-play video on the first day of term

*infographics posters about food with the highest sugar count
-hand out in morrisons/local supermarket
-print onto plastic/canvas shopping bag
-put in LCA "welcome pack"
-stick up in GD studio
-unipol/accomodation "welcome pack"

etc...

Really, this excercise was for thinking about how we could present our designs and concepts to a the new students, effectively and clearly. More brainstorming to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment