Thursday 28 April 2011

Speaking from Experience: The plan of action.


After today's workshop experience, I feel as though I have a much firmer idea about what I would like to execute for the brief, and feel prepared for the explination of my ideas for the first concept crit on Friday 6th (whereupon I will present a concept, context, and method of delivery board).

My ideas thus far...

-research the types of foods that give you energy, make you feel better if you are tired or lethargic (lack of sleep)- "the designers diet: grub to make you feel good"- a handy guide for new students for how to feel at their best and keep themselves healthy.
-research food stockists in the local area- making in specific to the course- the best sandwich/smoothie/pastry shops, etc.
-research what scientifically improves attention, healthy skin, etc.
-research what my peers eat to perk themselves up.
-photograph foodstuffs.
-illustrate foodstuffs- hand drawn and vector.
-create paper craft versions of the foods- photograph for posters, leaflets, postcards- animate items for stop motion.
-distribute print-based media to local shops, around uni- SU, canteen, in plan chests, first day info pack.
-distribute online/web-based media on blog/website/facebook/twitter/USB stick/DVD-ROM.


Really excited to start with the project, creating some prototype designs for my crit on Friday, where hopefully the ideas I've designed so far will be strong enough to persue onto a final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment