Monday 7 March 2011

Assigning Groups: Communication is a virus.


In this afternoon's session, we were assigned into groups for the new brief, mine included:
Myself (Sophie Wilson)
Yafet Bisrat
Sadie Thompson
Michael Mooney

and 

Liam Rushfirth


I was really happy with my group- there are qualities in each of them that I really admire- be it personally or in design (sometimes both) and I really enjoy the prospect of their talents rubbing off on me!

We began tasks, developing posters on how to "sell our group"- displaying what skills and attributes to offer to the group, we had great fun discussing ideas, and finally developed an idea based on...

"500% group mechanics"

(as each 5 members put 100% in- and work like machines!)

Hoping to portray that we are:

-Reliable
-Hard Working
-Driven
-Quick
-Confident
-Efficient

We then went on to learn about the brief (see later blog posts for more information!)

No comments:

Post a Comment