Saturday 12 March 2011

Printing Images for Photography Workshop Brief.



Today, I tried printing my "red" photographs on different stocks and from different software programmes. The set on the right were home-printed, in RGB mode with 150GSM Fujifilm gloss photo paper. The set to the left were printed on 260GSM satin paper at the digital print room at University, and in CMYK printing mode.
Although I preferred the weight and quality of the stock in the left-hand-side set, the images were far too pink (CMYK tends to struggle with bright, bright reds such as mine originally were)- when time and finances allow, I will combine the two to print my 6"x4" set of ten photographs on the university satin stock, but in an RGB mode.

Also, I made quick belly binds to keep the sets together.

No comments:

Post a Comment