Wednesday 30 March 2011

What Is A Line?: Presentation and Feedback.


In our visual language session yesterday afternoon, we each presented a short 2-minute speech about our intentions for the 'What Is A Line?' brief- the statement we were basing our brief upon, the theme of our brief, the primary and secondary research we had done so far and what are intentions our for the continuation of the project, and for our final piece.

As a notorious jabber, I am fortunate to feel generally quite relaxed and happy with public speaking, so was able to (I believe) communicate my work (so far and my intentions) clearly and concisely to the group- showing a few of my notebooks with designs and sketches, along with my design context blog- http://s-wilson1013-dc.blogspot.com which has been updated with inspiration and sources relative to my constellations theme.
I believe that tutor Amber was happy with my progress and hopefully it was clear to the group how much I am enjoying the project, and am excited by the future outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment