Wednesday 12 October 2011

Concept Rationale//Audience Considerations.


Brainstorming ideas for a potential audience proposal in my concept rationale for the 'Design Production for Print' module (Good Is.... THE FILMS OF WES ANDERSON).

WHO IS MY PRODUCT AIMED AT//WHO IS MY AUDIENCE? 
(Potential ideas fitting to my theme/Wes Anderson's films)

1// Art House cinema fans
2// Adult cinema goers
3// Fans of Bill Murray
4// Film Students
5// Graphic Design Students
6// Film fans
7// Lovers of 1960's/70's music
8// Drama/Theatrical Arts Students
9// Mainstream cinema goers
10// Screenwriting/Literature Students

I will now go on to apply the choice which I deem most fitting (highlighted in bold) to my whole concept rationale, to be posted on this blog as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment