Saturday 29 October 2011

Design Production for Print//PROPS FOR SHOOT.


As previously mentioned in the post below, I have had to change my design outcome idea due to lack of time/equipment/financing. Although I would still like to experiment, potentially, with this idea, it would have to be on a much smaller scale. Definitely worth discussing in my feedback crit session on Thursday- and hopefully hear what people have to say with enough time to achieve a good result for my final designs.

In order to evidence my change of direction, this is the list of props required for the photoshoot(s)... the items highlighted in bold already having been sourced (explaining my lack of preparation).

EQUIPMENT

Camera
Tripod

PROPS (CINEMA//GENERAL)

Popcorn
Popcorn Box
Dolly Mixture
Tickets
Can of fizz



RUSHMORE

Red beret
Bee models
Black rim glasses
French phrase book
Fountain pen
Bicycle



THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS

Razor
Cigarette
Calculator
Eyeliner
Fur jacket
Tenenbaum flag
Tennis racquet
Dalmation mice


THE LIFE AQAUTIC WITH STEVE ZISSOU

Zissou cap
David Bowie vinyl
Guitar
Submarine model
Shark cut out (paper)
Zissou logo


THE DARJEELING LIMITED

Medicine
Make up map bag
Bandages
Lime
Globe
Power Adaptor
Toy Snake


FANTASTIC MR. FOX


Newspaper
Blueberries
Cup of apple juice
Red apple
Oak tree model
Bandit hat/tube sock
Fox tail

No comments:

Post a Comment