Sunday 30 October 2011

Design Production for Print//Swatch colour PANTONE logos.



My logo coloured with swatch colours for my design series- would look good, particularly on programmes to have colours specific to the design's spot colours, whilst still consistent in all other aspects- makes each item valuable and special in it's own right, as well as being part of a collective set.

After looking at the logo for perhaps too long, I think that the Gruenewald typeface, in combination with the colour palette is making the logo look quite young. Although I really like it, and this it works well with Futura, I will perhaps reserve it for my designs as opposed to the logo.


Still happy with the banner design (I think this adds a little more character and a more prestigious, elaborate design) pairing the colours into suitable palettes (red/blue, yellow/green, orange/yellow) also helps them look less child like- and whilst still fun and energetic (much like Wes' films) not the energy you might find it a nursery. Will be helpful to gain more opinions on the day of the feedback session- I need a new set of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment