Monday 31 October 2011

Design Production for Print//Hyde Park Picture House.


At lunchtime today I took a trip down to the Hyde Park Picture House, where I attend to set my hypothetical Wes Anderson Film Festival in my design production for print project.
The picture house (more information of which can be found on my Design Context blog) is a truly wonderful location for my proposed project festival- not only intricately and beautifully styled like Wes films, but also a great fan of his- having frequently showcased his films, the most frequent being a late-night "creatures of the night" showing of 'The Royal Tenenbaums'.
These photos will provide a stock basis for photoshopping and imposing designs upon at the later stages of my design devlopment and presentation, as well as being a fundamental source of inspiration in terms of internal wayfinding and signage of the event. Whilst, of course, my main design focuses are for Wes Anderson's films, I would also like to create designs that sit well in the picture house, and suit/compliment current designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment