Friday 7 October 2011

Design for Print- Development of my logo.



Before I went on to develop my logo design in vector format through Illustrator, I felt it was important to me to continue with some hand-rendered designs. Having "lost" my hand-rendering enthusiasm last year,  I want to make an active choice to pursue it, and, hopefully, continue to improve.
Drawing from my chosen logo, I developed the image and expanded the design with more illustrative detail and type, with few changes between each logo. I continued to draw a total of sixty-four, and although I have a clearer idea of what my logo will be (see the bottom page image, directly above) as my drawings developed, I feel that I will still need to play around with my designs in Illustrator before I have anything finalised.

No comments:

Post a Comment