Thursday 22 November 2012

Design Practice III//Leeds Christmas Card Competition Concept Boards.



My concept boards to go alongside my design for the Leeds College of Art Christmas Card brief, to be submitted before 5PM today (the project's deadline). With delivery notice failure emails returning from sending to the marketing team at the college, I' a little nervous with just two and a half hours before the deadline, but hopefully it'll be something I can resolve imminently.

When playing around with the design of the boards, I wasn't happy with the photographed images of the card as I realised the colour quality produced from the print just wasn't strong enough, or representative of the colour that would be produced in professional print. Therefore, I will send along the files of the card to scale with the concept boards, and for my module submission, I look to get the cards professionally printed and photographed in a studio environment for a true image representation.

The boards themselves are quite simple, but at this point I don't want to commit to any (personal) branding, as I'm sure it will change in the near future. Therefore, using Helvetica to ensure that the images do the talking.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment