Thursday 15 November 2012

Design Practice III//Ballet Society Embroidery.



Really excited this afternoon to see an email proof of the embroidery for the Ballet Society logo, which I have sent off to Carys, the Ballet Society President for approval, which will hopefully be carried out through to an order within the next couple of days.

It's been really exciting to see my design work in a really different printed outcome to what I'm used to, and will definitely be exciting to see it showcased and worn by people on a day-to-day basis, hopefully ensuring that word-of-mouth of my design work is pursued, and, hopefully, I can gain more work as a result of it.

Really hope that Carys and the society team like the design, definitely need to start progressing with this project asap so as not to fall too behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment