Tuesday 20 November 2012

Design Practice III//Leeds College of Art Christmas Card Competition.



This afternoon I managed to get into a last-minute print slot (as James will be occupied for the rest of the week) to print out my design for the concept pitch of the Leeds College of Art Christmas card brief.

For a quick digital print, I'm quite happy with the colour and professionalism of the design which I will photograph both in a studio and lifestyle shoot tomorrow afternoon/evening to hopefully catch it most effectively in time for the competition submission on Thursday (which I will present on a concept board(s)). Tomorrow I also hope to work on a short, and simple motion graphics after effects design to be submitted as part of the email/ecard design, working with Matt down in the AV room to help me create a design simply and effectively.

I also was lucky enough to receive a lot of good feedback from friends and peers today, so I'm really excited to submit my design, and hopefully gain recognition from the marketing department. 


No comments:

Post a Comment