Thursday 8 November 2012

Design Practice III//Peer Group Feedback Session.



This morning, we had an intensive peer group feedback session to try and gauge some response to our work to date, as well as being able to evaluate the progress of others, and perhaps where we should be with our work at this current stage.

Shown above and below, both questions proposed (by myself, specific to my project) to the group, as well as feedback received from others.

Overall, I found the session really useful and felt that all of the feedback was genuinely constructive, and has made me consider things I may not have otherwise done (particularly in regards to small details that I may have otherwise missed).
What I found particularly useful was discussing in small groups after the session (the table I sit with, lovingly nicknamed "The Geek Table" (proud as punch), are really helpful when it comes to honest feedback, and found that being able to ask questions really directly was a great help to me and my work). I will be considering and applying suggested changes over the next couple of days and weeks before the module submission, and hopefully developing my work at a much greater pace.

//

QUESTIONS

1. Are the colours of the Orange Juice tickets appropriate- too light/too dark?
2. Do the James Maxwell business cards work effectively outside of the set (individual)?
3. Are the B&W or colour Jessie Leong business cards more visually communicative of high fashion?
4. Do my projects effectively reflect my rationale?
5. Does the greyscale colour palette of the James Maxwell Architecture business cards visually communicate it's industry/purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment