Tuesday 20 November 2012

Design Practice III//Paperchase Gift Wraps.



Last weekend I took a trip to my local Paperchase store, and picked up some essential gift wrap items to help with the technicalities of my YCN/UK Greetings brief, in regards to both assessing the dimensions of both gift wraps and bags, but also being able to get my hands on some of the tubes (yay!) which will be useful when documenting and photographing my work.

This weekend I hope to make a real significant progress with the brief and to be able to print my cards (at very least) in my designated print slot next Monday afternoon, as well as, hopefully, printing a few of my wrap designs, as developed from the typographic/calligraphic greetings cards, to go on to develop the bags later on in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment