Saturday 24 November 2012

Design Practice III//UK Greetings & YCN Professional Print.



Researching options for professional print outcomes, I've found it increasingly difficult to find square-format cards in the specified 159mm x 159mm I hope to work to (as specified in the UK Greetings/YCN brief) as well as within a reasonable budget for the project/at a very short print run.
The best option sourced, in terms of price and flexibility would be to print 100 cards from Awesome Merchandise (at square format, but not the exact size as specified) with the four different styles, as specified, for a total of £85.00 (£65.00 + 20 for the 4 styles). However, as alluded to earlier, at this point in the student loan year, the budget for printing isn't as flourishing as I would hope it to be, therefore, I will have to rely on digital print or screen printing for my outcomes- not ideal, as I hoped to achieved a really professional, high standard, which realistically I don't think will be the same from Uni, however, I will do my best to ensure I achieve the best results possible for photographing and module/competition brief submission.


No comments:

Post a Comment