Thursday 8 November 2012

Design Practice III//Riso samples from Catalogue.



Today I got some riso print samples through from Catalogue Press in Leeds, after contacting them just a few short days ago. Initially, I was interested in the method of print production for potential consideration for my Orange Juice 'Rip it Up' 2013 tour printed promotional media work. Despite really being a fan of the texture and duotone style of the print outcomes, however, after learning more about the selective colour options and inks available in riso, and my key colour, orange, would be very difficult to achieve, and not in the specific PANTONE colour(s) I have been working on.

As a result, I'm definitely going to look more into screenprinting and the potential design outcomes for this process and producing my range of digital and printed collateral.


No comments:

Post a Comment