Thursday 15 November 2012

Design Practice III//Progress Tutorial With Phil.



This afternoon I had a really great feedback session with tutor, Phil Mcdonald, in which I discussed my current progress on the projects and what I feel I have to do in regards to an action plan over the next couple of weeks to ensure that all of the work is completed to a high standard for submission.

On the whole it was a really positive and relaxed talk, and Phil seemed pleased with my work and organisation to date, and we discussed any potential worries with other projects, and as focus have created a plan for work to complete by next week when I talk with him again, which I feel will really help me to get motivated and produce as much work as possible.

Looking forward to our next talk, and hopefully having a lot of developmental work to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment