Friday 30 November 2012

Design Practice III//Jessie Leong Sample Pack Postcard Prints.




Yesterday, much to my delight, the sample pack postcard prints for the Jessie Leong Photography branding brief arrived, helping to expand the product outcome range, as well as being a step closer to finalising the project brief (with just the Cargo development and uploading of watermarked photos to her online/social networking presence to go!).

I was really pleased with the colour quality produced, and was amazed (particularly with the purple smoke Becky Connolly fashion shoot) how vibrant and rich the images were with the gloss laminate finish of the cards. I'm looking forward to showing Jessie the prints later on it the day, and, as ever, I'm sure she will be just as excited and enthusiastic as I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment