Wednesday 14 November 2012

Design Practice III//Ballet Society Hoodie Updates.



The latest updates in regards to ordering the embroidered hoodies for the University of Leeds Ballet Society. A little bit of back-and-forth in regards to discussions with Carys (Society President) about the best option for an online store, and we have finally resolved that I will set up a Big Cartel.

Agreed on using Touchline to print/embroider the hoodies, I've sent through a copy of the logo to be mocked up as a proof by them, though changes may be needed at a later point (Jamie, the printer I talked to on the phone/via email from Touchline said the text may prove to be too small- so this may need editing at a later point, in particular).

A little frustrating at this point that the project isn't moving along with as much pace as I'd like, but hopefully I'll still be able to carry on work with other elements of the brief as soon as we get the hoodie issues resolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment