Thursday 29 November 2012

Design Practice III//Updated Design Board Template.



The redesign of my submission boards, this time using the typeface Avenir in both Light and Heavy weights, which has been a consistent feature through my design briefs for this module, particularly in the Jessie Leong Photography branding brief.

As I feel a personal rebrand will soon be underway, and as I've tired from over-using Helvetica a little too much, Avenir feels like a really clean, geometric type which is well suited for my hopes and plans for the future of my design portfolio.

Hopefully with the balance of photographic imagery (still yet to come!) the images/boards will look really clean, professional and considered.

Now to do the work to be featured on the boards...

No comments:

Post a Comment