Thursday 29 November 2012

Design Practice III//YCN & UK Greetings Design Developments II.



Happy with a style I've been working towards so far for the UK Greetings/YCN 2013 brief, I started working on more design outcomes, particularly looking at gift bags and wraps to work consistently with the card retail range in a bold and minimal design style that will, hopefully, look really effective when photographed as a group range with a focus on bold colours and typography.

Using existing bags I purchased from Paperchase earlier in the month, I went on to create nets of the gift bags (in a small, square format, and a larger, rectangular bag) to be printed in digital print in my next print slot on Monday.

Over the weekend I'll source and purhcase appropriate satin stock to print, along with tissue paper (for photographic purposes!) and silk/reinforced ribbon to be used as handles for each of the bags.

Really looking forward to seeing the outcomes of the bags, and feel quite positive about my future design developments in regards to my packaging design, which, in the past, has been an infamous nemesis.


No comments:

Post a Comment