Wednesday 7 November 2012

Design Practice III//Ballet Society Meeting Organisation.



Organising a meeting with Carys, the Ballet Society President, to discuss design developments and ordering the hoodies is proving a little difficult. With me having been away in Newcastle last week, and now discovering that Carys has been away at home, things have been left a little later than I would have initially liked, and, unfortunately, I can't forsee the product outcomes being as substantial or professionally considered as I would have originally liked.

A definite learning curve in regards to working with clients, throughout FMP I will plan to write up an obligatory contract for deadlines which both the client and I will adhere to in order to both achieve what we hope to from the project, and neither party being left unhappy with a particular situation, or feeling, perhaps, unable to express this.

Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to meet at the weekend and make real headway with the design outcomes, in both digital and print collateral.


No comments:

Post a Comment