Monday 26 November 2012

Design Practice III//Jessie Leong Photography//Preparing Portfolio For Print.



Today I've largely been working on communications for, and preparing the Jessie Leong Photography A/W 2012 portfolio for print. 
Ringing Tina from DPS in the morning, she sent over an invoice (with each magazine from an order of just 2 coming in at £12.50 each + VAT and delivery) and I have prepared my document with a 3mm bleed in both PDF and InDesign packaged format, checking each process along the way and all of the information- spotting two body copy flaws/typos along the way (lucky!).
I've sent off the PDF copy to Tina, so hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to plan for the portfolios to go to print, hopefully to arrive towards the end of next week for documentation and photography for my module submission boards, and, also, to take down to my interview in London next week (see my PPD Blog for more details) on the 6th as a piece of tactile print to demonstrate work from my current and recent portfolio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment