Monday 15 October 2012

Design Practice III//Ballet Society Image Logo Feedback.



Yesterday I recieved feedback in regards to the developed image-based logos for the University of Leeds Ballet Society from President, Carys. 
Again, the logos seemed to go down generally well- not specifically the designs I would have chosen, as I feel they are a little cliched (the designs specified below), aside from the clef/ballet shoe design, but hopefully after a little reworking I can make them as effective and strong as possible as a clear, visually communicative design outcome for the society.

On Tuesday (tomorrow), Carys and I plan to come together for another meeting, which I'm sure will help in terms of defining the specific content required as well as concluding upon which logo is suitable to apply to all other print and digital collateral. 

More developments and posts to come soon, chosen and approved image- based logos (to date) as shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment