Monday 29 October 2012

Design Practice III//Finalised Ballet Society Logo.



Yesterday I received an email from Carys, the President of the Ballet Society, confirming the finalised choice of the ballet logo, the shoe design with the treble clef ribbon, which I was really pleased about, as, personally, I also felt it was the strongest design in regards to the criteria and overview of the brief.

Today, I've also spent time working on researching embroiders printers within the UK to hopefully get a quote (which I hope to arrange over the next couple of days) to get the hoodies designed as soon as possible- links as shown below, along with unit price breakdowns.

Although work will be difficult to produce over the next couple of days, whilst I'm currently working on a design placement (see my PPD blog for more details), I hope to progress along with both the printed and digital design outcomes as soon as possible.

+++


120 UNITS @ £8.50 each [inc. embriodery] (40 x S, 40 x M, 40 x L) + 20% VAT = 

£1,124 inc. VAT (Before P&P)


120 UNITS @ £12.50 each [inc. embriodery] (40 x S, 40 x M, 40 x L) + 20% VAT = 

£1,440 inc. VAT (Before P&P)

- More expensive, but good quality Gildan hoodies, consideration of balancing budget and quality

ACORN PRINTING

120 UNITS @ £14.80 each [inc. embriodery] (40 x S, 40 x M, 40 x L) + 20% VAT =

£1,776 inc. VAT (Before P&P)

+++



No comments:

Post a Comment